Course length: 2 Days
Reference number: F5-TRG-BIG-OP-ADMIN
Location: Online course
Jag vill anmäla mig till denna kurs.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Getting Started with the BIG-IP System
- Traffic Processing with LTM
- Secure Network Address Translation (SNATs)
- Traffic Management Shell (TMSH) and Managing the BIG-IP System
- Monitors, Network Map, and Configuration State
- Profile Concepts
- Session Persistence
- iApps Concepts
- Basic BIG-IP Troubleshooting
- BIG-IP Administration
- Overview of Other BIG-IP Products (GTM, ASM, APM)
- Enterprise Manager (EM)
- High Availability Concepts
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE, THE STUDENT SHOULD BE ABLE TO
- Start/restart, license, and provision the BIG-IP system;
- Use the Configuration utility and TMOS Shell (tmsh) to manage BIG-IP resources such as virtual servers, pools, pool members, nodes, profiles, and monitors;
- Create, restore from, and manage BIG-IP archives;
- View resource status, availability, and statistical information and use this information to determine how the BIG-IP system is currently processing traffic
- Perform basic troubleshooting and problem determination activities including using the iHealth diagnostic tool, researching known issues and solutions on AskF5, submitting a problem ticket to F5 Technical Support, and viewing traffic flow using tcpdump;
- Understand and manage user roles and partitions;
- Operate two or more BIG-IPs as part of an N+1 high-availability configuration;
- Use an iApp to deploy an application service;
- Describe the role of Enterprise Manager in BIG-IP system administration
- Describe how traffic flows through LTM, GTM, ASM, and APM
- Describe the role if iRules in affecting traffic behavior
This course is intended for network administrators, operators, and engineers responsible for managing the normal day-to-day operation of a BIG-IP application delivery network. This course presents the prerequisite knowledge for many other of F5’s BIG-IP instructor-led training courses.
STUDENTS SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
- TCP/IP Addressing and Routing including:
- The Address Resolution Protocol
- Direct and Indirect Routing
- TCP Handshakes
- Common elements of and differences between WAN and LAN components
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO SIX STUDENTS. THE CANCELLATION POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
Registrants may cancel up to four weeks prior to the first day of class for a full refund. Cancellations received between two-and-four weeks prior to the start date
will be eligible for a full credit to any future training offering. Cancellations received between one-and-two weeks prior to the start date will be eligible for a one-half credit to any future training offering. Any cancellations received less than one week before the first day of class will forfeit the enrolment fee.
Cuebid AB reserves the right to cancel any class up to two weeks before the
first day of class. In the event of a cancellation, all registrants will be eligible for priority rescheduling or a full refund.
Cuebid AB is the only F5 authorized training centre in the Nordic region. Our teachers have been certified and audited by F5 to perform this training. The training has been developed by F5 and we only use official F5 training material. The cost includes the training, documentations, coffee and light snacks during the day, and a full warm lunch.
The day start at 09.00 and ends approx at 17.00.
More information and help such as travel and hotel recommendations is available upon request. Please contact us if anything is unclear
F5 Authorized Training Centre: Cuebid AB
Telephone: +46 8 400 210 90
If you have further questions please contact us.