Course length: 3 Days
Reference number: F5-TRG-BIG-EGW-APM
Location: Online course
Jag vill anmäla mig till denna kurs.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Traffic Processing
- Policies and Profiles
- Portal Access
- Network Access
- Access Control Lists
- Application Access & Webtops
- Web Application Access for LTM
- Macros and Authentication
- Client side checks & Actions
- Advanced Topics
- Authentication Domains
- Maintaining BIG-IP APM
By the end of this course, the student should be able to perform an initial
configuration using the Setup Utility and build many common configurations
using the Graphical User Interface (browser-based). In addition, the student
should be able to monitor and manage common tasks concerning traffic
processed through the BIG-IP APM system.
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible
for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP APM
STUDENTS SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
- Common Network terminology
- TCP/IP Addressing, Routing and Internetworking concepts
- DNS Methodology
- Students should be familiar with:
- Common Authentication mechanisms such as: Active Directory, LDAP,
- HTTP, HTML, and common webserver technologies and products (IIS,
IN ADDITION, STUDENTS SHOULD BE PROFICIENT IN:
- Basic PC operation and application skills, including MS Windows
- Basic Web browser operation (Internet Explorer is used in class)
- Security Authorization and Authentication concepts
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO SIX STUDENTS. THE CANCELLATION POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Registrants may cancel up to four weeks prior to the first day of class
for a full refund.
- Cancellations received between two-and-four weeks prior to the start
date will be eligible for a full credit to any future training offering.
- Cancellations received between one-and-two weeks prior to the start
date will be eligible for a one-half credit to any future training
- Any cancellations received less than one week before the first day of
class will forfeit the enrolment fee.
Cuebid AB reserves the right to cancel any class up to two weeks before the
first day of class. In the event of a cancellation, all registrants will be eligible
for priority rescheduling or a full refund.
Cuebid AB is the only F5 authorized training centre in the Nordic region. Our teachers have been certified and audited by F5 to perform
this training. The training has been developed by F5 and we only use official F5 training material. The cost includes the training, documentations, coffee and light snacks during the day, and a full warm lunch.
The day start at 09.00 and ends approx at 17.00
More information and help such as travel and hotel recommendations is available upon request. Please contact us if anything is unclear.
F5 Authorized Training Centre: Cuebid AB
Telephone: +46 8 400 210 80
If you have further questions please contact us.